Engine Leak Detector, Intake Area
- simple to use
- enables work to be performed quickly
- good response behavior
- high self-ignition temperature
- tested for the use with catalytic converters
- rapid localization
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
This product is regulated by Regulation (EU) 2019/1148: all suspicious transactions, and significant disappearances and thefts should be reported to the relevant national contact point. Please see here.
ApplicationSystematically spray parts of the air suction area with engine leak detector at idle speed only. At the leakages, the active agent is sucked in and combusted together with the fuel-air-mixture. If the engine speed is dropping, the leakage has been detected. In case of vehicles with or without catalytic converter, the connected exhaust gas measuring device indicates that the percentage of the pollutants HC and CO is, for a short time, rising significantly due to the dropping of the engine speed.
Safety data sheets
Images and graphics
Motor oils - Made in Germany
For decades now, brand oil made in Germany! See here what awards we have already received