Pro-Line Throttle Valve Cleaner
- excellent cleaning effect
- simple to use
- tested for the use with catalytic converters
- optimizes economical use
- cleaning possible without dismantling
- rapid cleaning
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H332 Harmful if inhaled.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H373 May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. (organs of hearing)
This product is regulated by Regulation (EU) 2019/1148: all suspicious transactions, and significant disappearances and thefts should be reported to the relevant national contact point. Please see here.
Create direct access to the throttle valve. Start the engine to start cleaning.
Spray the Throttle Valve Cleaner across the entire area of the throttle valve in intervals of 2 – 3 seconds at min. 2,000 revolutions via the spray probe.
If the engine cannot maintain the speed with the intake pipe removed or cannot be started, disconnect the plug from the air flow meter with the ignition switched off. In this case, the stored fault must be deleted from the engine control unit after cleaning using a suitable diagnostic device and the air flow meter must be taught in again if necessary.
If a speed fluctuation of more than 1,000 revolutions occurs during application, it is important to shorten the spray intervals. Make sure that the Throttle Valve Cleaner does not come into contact with the air flow meter or painted components.
In the case of stubborn deposits on the throttle valve, in the intake manifold or on the intake valves, cleaning can be repeated with a second can. After use, allow the engine to run for about 20 seconds at min. 2,000 revolutions in order to burn any residues remaining in the intake system.