Silicone Sealing Compound, red
- resistant to stresses and vibrations
- permanently elastic
- enables a multifaceted range of applications
- free of solvents, formaldehyde, CFCs, PCB, PCP
- adheres well to vertical surfaces
- outstanding chemical resistance
- outstanding thermal stability
- EUH208 Contains 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane. May produce an allergic reaction.
- EUH210 Safety data sheet available on request.
The surfaces to be sealed must be clean, dry and free of oil and grease. Remove cap and turn cartridge tip by 90°. Apply material evenly and join parts immediately without flash-off time.
Note: On substrates such as PP, PE, Teflon and bitumen, insufficient adhesion can be expected. That is why we recommend carrying out an adhesion test before use.