- simple to use
- good corrosion protection
- with anti-lime scale formula
- can be diluted with water
- does not attack common sealing materials
- Thorough and gentle cleaning
- compatible with all cooling system materials
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Add via the intake area of the external cooling circuit. After allowing to take affect for 30 – 60 minutes, drain and flush out with water. Then use Marine Antifreeze for winter storage. The specifications and instructions from the assembly or engine manufacturer must be followed. Disposal according to the local regulations. Only store in original state (undiluted). Dilute with water depending on the degree of calcification.
- Minor calcification & prevention 1:10
- Extensive calcification 1:5
- Extreme calcification undiluted