Liquimate 7700 Mini Rapid cartridge
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H332 Harmful if inhaled.
- H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- H351 Suspected of causing cancer.
- H373 May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure by inhalation. (respiratory system)
- EUH204 Contains isocyanates. May produce an allergic reaction.
1. Clean the parts to be processed thoroughly with water and then dry.
2. In the event of damage with crack formation, 4 – 5 mm holes must be drilled at each end.
3. If a painted component is affected, the paint as well as the primer is to be removed on both sides approx. 3 cm around the damaged area. For non-painted parts, the bonding surface is to be abraded using sandpaper (80 – 120 grain).
4. To get enough bonding agent into the repair area to be processed in the event of crack formation, a v-notch should be cut from the outside using a knife.
5. The area to be processed can be repaired or bonded with adhesive. The reverse side of the bonding surface is processed first and then the front side.
6. After approx. 15 – 30 minutes, the repaired or bonded components can be further processed by grinding, drilling or thread cutting, for example.
Note: Uncured residues of glue can be removed using cleaner and thinner (part no. 6130). Cured residues can only be removed by mechanical means. Wear gloves for processing!