Rust Protection Wax brown (Spray)
Coating material as wax-based corrosion protection. For repairs and after-treatment of all protective coatings on underbodies. After drying, the waxes and resins contained form a closed corrosion protection film with outstanding adhesive properties. Wax-based products have “self-healing” properties and also adhere to existing PVC underbody coat ...Learn More
- no aromatic hydrocarbons
- outstanding rigidity
- good penetration
- good corrosion resistance
- can be applied in thick layers
- “self-repairing” properties
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- EUH208 Contains Sulfonic acids, petroleum, calcium salts. May produce an allergic reaction.
Clean the surfaces to be treated thoroughly in advance and remove rust. The surfaces must be dry and free of wax, dirt and grease and extensively free of dust.
Shake well before use! When the ball has worked loose, continue to shake the can for another minute. Hold the can vertically when spraying and apply the contents thinly from a distance of about 20 – 30 cm. The resistance to abrasion and corrosion increases with increasing coating thickness. For this reason, the spraying process should be repeated once or twice after a short flash-off period.
Recommended application temperature: 20 – 25 °C