Rearview Mirror Adhesive Set
- outstanding compensation for different thermal expansions
- outstanding bond strength
- high shear stability
- rapid curing
- suitable for bonding all types of rear-view mirror feet
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
ApplicationThe bonding surfaces must be dry and free of dirt, grease and oil residues. For cleaning, we recommend LIQUI MOLY Cleaner and Thinner (part no. 6130). The impregnated nylon grid is used as a bonding agent and should be trimmed to the size of the area to be bonded. Next, hold the component to be bonded on the surface of the glass and mark the desired position. Now apply the adhesive to the component to be bonded and place the grid on top. The component is then attached to the marked glass surface and held there with slight pressure for approx. 2 min. The mirror can be mounted on the base after approx. 15 minutes. The adhesive is fully dry after approx. 24 hours.
Safety data sheets
Images and graphics
Motor oils - Made in Germany
For decades now, brand oil made in Germany! See here what awards we have already received