- eliminates diesel knocking
- increases operational reliability
- boosts the cetane number
- guarantees optimum combustion
- good corrosion protection
- highly economical
- reduces deposits
- cleans the fuel system
H227 Combustible liquid
H304 May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H304 May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH044 Risk of explosion if heated under confinement.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Add to diesel fuel according to the inspection intervals.
Disconnect fuel feed and return lines and insert into the diesel purge. Start the engine. Run the engine at a variety of different speeds and switch off before the container is empty. Reconnect fuel lines to the fuel system and check for leaks. In cases of extreme contamination, repeat the cleaning process if necessary.