Molygen Motor Protect
Synthetic high-pressure wear protection additive, designed for use in modern gasoline and diesel engines. A moldable and friction-reducing layer is built up in the engine that remains effective for at least 50,000 km. This leads in turn to an excellent reduction in wear, longer engine service life, reduction of fuel consumption and pollutants due ...Learn More
- increases smooth operation
- stable under extreme pressures
- long engine service life
- miscible with all commercially available motor oils
- tested for particulate filters and catalytic converters
- friction and wear reducing
- reduces fuel consumption
- high thermal stability
- EUH210 Safety data sheet available on request.
Molygen Motor Protect should be added approximately every 50,000 km during oil changes. Contents of the can sufficient for up to 5 liters of oil. Reduce the specified oil volume by 500 ml. For economic reasons, the addition should be made at or shortly after the oil change. Molygen Motor Protect is compatible with all commercially available mineral-based and synthetic-based motor oils.
Not suitable for use on motorbikes with wet clutches!