- eliminates squeaks
- outstanding thermal stability
- high bond strength
- long-term corrosion protection
- resistant to hot water, salt water and splash water
- resistant to acceleration forces
- protects from welding and seizing
- universal application
- prevents transmission of vibration
- lubricant and release effect
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Clean the parts to be treated such as the back of brake shoes, contact surfaces and fasteners. Apply an appropriate amount of Copper Spray.
Repairs and preventive maintenance
Clean the parts to be treated. Apply an appropriate amount of Copper Spray according to the maintenance instructions.
Handling the aerosol can
Shake can vigorously until the balls have worked free. After use, clear spray nozzle (hold can with spray head upside down) by spraying until only pure propellant emerges.