Tire Repair Spray
- subsequent tire repair possible
- simple to use
- suitable for all common passenger car tire sizes
- rapid remedy for punctures without dismantling
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
1. Remove the cause of the puncture (e.g. nail, screw) if possible, then turn the wheel so that the damaged section is at the bottom and let out all of the air.
2. Shake bottle well. If cold, warm it up (vehicle heater).
3. Screw the connector onto the tire valve.
4. Hold bottle vertically as much as possible and release the entire contents.
Immediately drive at a moderate speed for 10 – 15 km so that the product can optimally distribute itself on the tire surface. Then correct the tire pressure. Do not forget to go to a workshop to have the tire professionally repaired.