Brake Anti-Squeal Spray
- outstandingly adherent
- eliminates squeaks
- extremely low friction
- good corrosion protection
- outstanding thermal stability
- easy to use
- resistant to road salt and splash water
- ideally suited as a separating paste
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H318 Causes serious eye damage.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH211 Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.
ApplicationWith floating brake calipers, first clean all sliding surfaces, channels and contact surfaces using a brush or brake file. Also clean off coarse contaminants on used brake linings, pins and cross springs. Next, clean the brake components with Rapid Cleaner (Part no. 3318). After the solvent has evaporated, spray the cleaned parts with the spray on all sliding surfaces, channels and contact surfaces. After the propellant has evaporated, repeat the process if necessary.
Safety data sheets
Images and graphics
Motor oils - Made in Germany
For decades now, brand oil made in Germany! See here what awards we have already received