Brake Anti-Squeal Spray
A special synthetic lubricant for the brake system. Extremely adherent, resistant to road salt and splash water. Prevents and eliminates squealing noises that occur between brake caliper pistons or contact points and the brake lining. Secures the function of the entire brake system and prevents seizing or rust freezing of the rims on the wheel hub. ...Learn More
- outstandingly adherent
- eliminates squeaks
- extremely low friction
- good corrosion protection
- outstanding thermal stability
- easy to use
- resistant to road salt and splash water
- ideally suited as a separating paste
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H318 Causes serious eye damage.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH211 Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.