- excellent corrosion protection
- outstanding resistance to salt water
- excellent long-term protection
- transparent, adherent and waterproof protective film
- can be used indoors and outdoors
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
ApplicationShake can vigorously before use. Application on clean, dry surface by spraying. The coat thickness is between 15 μm and 50 μm, depending on environmental conditions. Apply several coats to increase protection against corrosion. The contents of the can should be at room temperature during application. When spraying in enclosed spaces, make sure that there is sufficient ventilation. After use, clear spray nozzle (hold can with spray head upside down) by spraying until only pure propellant emerges.
Note: LIQUI MOLY Engine Compartment Cleaner (part no. 3326) can be used for removal of the wax coating. The application notes can be found in its product information.
Safety data sheets
Product information for consumers More information
Images and graphics
Motor oils - Made in Germany
For decades now, brand oil made in Germany! See here what awards we have already received