Wax Underseal, anthracite/black
- no aromatic hydrocarbons
- outstanding thermal stability
- good penetration
- good corrosion resistance
- “self-repairing” properties
- water repellent
- H226 Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- EUH208 Contains Sulfonic acids, petroleum, calcium salts. May produce an allergic reaction.
ApplicationClean surfaces to be treated thoroughly in advance and remove rust. The surfaces must be dry and free of wax, dirt and grease and largely free of dust.
Shake or stir well before use! Can be applied with the UBS Spray Gun (part no. 6219) or the Compressed Air Can Gun (part no. 6220) at an operating pressure of 3 – 4 bar depending on the desired spray pattern.
Recommended application temperature: 15 – 25 °C