Silicone Sealing Compound, transparent
- resistant to stresses and vibrations
- permanently elastic
- enables a multifaceted range of applications
- free of solvents, formaldehyde, CFCs, PCB, PCP
- adheres well to vertical surfaces
- outstanding chemical resistance
- outstanding thermal stability
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- EUH208 Contains 2-Octyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one, N-(3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl)ethylenediamine. May produce an allergic reaction.
The surfaces to be sealed must be clean, dry and free of oil and grease. Remove cap and turn cartridge tip by 90°. Apply material evenly and join parts immediately without flash-off time.
Note: Insufficient adhesion can be expected on substrates such as PP, PE, Teflon and bitumen. That is why we recommend carrying out an adhesion test before use.