Hypoid Gear Oil (GL5) SAE 80W
Approvals: API GL5, MIL-L 2105 D Recommendations: MAN 342 Typ M1, Volvo 97314, ZF TE-ML 17B Show more
- excellent resistance to aging
- high pressure-absorption capability
- reduces running noise
- minimizes wear
- does not attack common sealing materials
- excellent viscosity/temperature properties
- EUH208 Contains Reaction product of 1,3,4-thiadiazolidine-2,5-dithione, formaldehyde and phenol, heptyl derivatives, Reaction products of bis(4-methylpentan-2-yl)dithiophosphoric acid with phosphorus oxide, propylene oxide and amines, C12-14-alkyl (branched). May produce an allergic reaction.
- EUH210 Safety data sheet available on request.
ApplicationDuring selection, keep to the viscosity class stipulated by the transmission manufacturer. Miscible with all branded gear oils. Fully effective only when used alone. Only use in manual transmissions for which API GL 5 oils have been stipulated.
API GL5, MIL-L 2105 D
MAN 342 Typ M1, Volvo 97314, ZF TE-ML 17B