Engine Compartment Cleaner
- removes preservatives
- high washing and cleaning efficiency
- fast acting
- releases dirt, oil and grease residues
- does not attack plastics, rubber and paints
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
ApplicationSpray the parts to be cleaned from a distance of approx. 20 – 30 cm and allow product to take effect for approx. 10 – 20 minutes, depending on the degree of contamination. Afterwards, thoroughly rinse off with a strong stream of water. Use LIQUI MOLY Motor Conserve to preserve the cleaned parts. Can also be used to remove Wax Coating from LIQUI MOLY.
Note: when using Engine Compartment Cleaner on repainted parts or with air brush check for compatibility by applying first to a concealed area. When cleaning, the local regulations of the water management authority must be followed.