Liquimate 8200 MS Polymer white
- does not contain flammable solvents
- extremely high UV resistance
- excellent resistance to weathering
- good adhesion
- easy to use
- resistant to mineral oils
- permanently elastic after curing
- can be painted over wet-in-wet
- EUH208 Contains N-(3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl)ethylenediamine. May produce an allergic reaction.
- EUH210 Safety data sheet available on request.
- EUH212 Warning! Hazardous respirable dust may be formed when used. Do not breathe dust.
Bonding surfaces must be clean and free of grease.
No primer for non-porous bonding surfaces. It is advisable to carry out an adhesion test on each substrate first.
Clean the bonding surfaces with cleaner and thinner.
Note on working with adhesive sealants:
In general, the material is ready to be overcoated following skin formation time.
- Do not work with the product at temperatures below 10 °C.
- For processing temperatures between 10 and 15 °C, drying takes approx. 2-3 hours.
- The optimal processing temperature is 15 to 25 °C.
With most commercially available paints, can be painted over wet-on-wet immediately (max. up to 2 hours). Preliminary tests recommended or required. The overcoating of the sealant reduces the access of air humidity and thus hinders the curing process. The maximum permissible movement absorption is usually limited by the paintwork.
As sealants are not completely dry following skin formation time, the vehicle should be parked in a room whose temperature is above 15 °C for at least 24 hours after sealing if the outside temperature is below 10 °C.
Safety data sheets
Images and graphics
Motor oils - Made in Germany
For decades now, brand oil made in Germany! See here what awards we have already received