JetClean Tronic II: Fuel and intake system cleaning
A common method of reducing pollutant emissions in modern internal combustion engines while increasing efficiency is to inject the fuel directly into the combustion chamber. Direct injection requires that the respective injector (gasoline or diesel) has access to the combustion chamber.
As a result, the sensitive nozzle head permanently comes into contact with exhaust gases (including soot). Depending on the driving style and fuel quality, deposits quickly form at the fuel outlets on the nozzle head. The injected fuel can therefore no longer mix optimally with the air, which in turn leads to higher consumption and an associated increase in pollutant emissions. As time goes on, more combustion residues such as soot are produced, clogging the fine outlets even more.
This leads to even worse combustion, right up to blocking of the injector or failure of the system, which can entail costly repairs. Another problem with direct-injection gasoline and diesel engines is that the intake area is not cleaned. On the one hand, this is contaminated by the exhaust gas flowing back at the valve overlap or by the crankcase ventilation (deposits on the intake valves), and on the other hand by the exhaust gas recirculation system. This combination of exhaust gas tract and intake tract causes what can be enormous deposits on the intake side of the engine. The resulting problems are varied – from a completely contaminated intake area, through a defective exhaust gas recirculation valve, to poorly closing intake valves and the associated loss of compression.
JetClean Tronic II, in combination with our Pro-Line JetClean Tronic II additives, eliminates problems with the fuel and intake system quickly and reliably.
Request a quote now
17 reasons to choose JetClean Tronic II
- One device for two applications. Fuel system and intake system cleaning can be performed at the same time.
- Quality made in Germany. The device was developed and manufactured in Germany and is CE tested.
- Housing and tanks are made of high-grade stainless steel.
- Active cooling of housing and medium to avoid the formation of steam bubbles. For safety reasons, a continuous warning tone sounds when the medium reaches a temperature > 50 °C. At the same time, the red indicator lamp on the device lights up.
- In order to prevent the engine from “running dry”, a continuous warning tone sounds when the fill level in the additive tank is approx. 250 ml and the blue indicator lamp on the device lights up at the same time.
- Pressure regulator instead of bypass valve. The pump automatically readjusts the pressure as soon as the vehicle demand more or less power. The maximum operating pressure is 6.5 bar. The pressure regulator can be used to completely reduce the pressure on the appliance after cleaning. This provides additional safety.
- Operation via the vehicle’s starter battery (12 V). This means cleaning does not need to be done at a specific location, and there is no need for an annual inspection required by regulations.
- Powerful pump delivering up to 120 l/h.
- The high-quality pressure gage displays pressures of up to 10 bar.
- Commercially available fuel filter with a filter rate of 3 – 5 μm. A sealing plate with screw included in the scope of delivery is used to close off the removed gasoline or diesel fuel filter.
- Externally mounted, easy-to-read fill level display.
- Separate tank for cleaning the intake tract.
- Easy adaptation to the vehicle, thanks to special adapters.
- Also suitable for commercial vehicles, agricultural machinery, buses and motorcycles.
- Adapter kits from the previous model can still be used.
- Detailed operating instructions.
- Both tanks can be completely emptied.
Connection adapter for all standard vehicle types as well as universal adapters and hoses for the intake area.
Advertising material & outdoor advertising
Advertising material for the effective marketing of fuel and intake system cleaning.