Underseal Bitumen, black (Spray)
- good corrosion protection
- outstanding rigidity
- high abrasion resistance
- protects against aggressive environmental influences
- covers paint mist
- stone guard
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
ApplicationSurfaces which have to be treated with underseal black must be thoroughly cleaned beforehand. Rust must be removed. The surfaces must be dry and free of wax, dirt and grease and extensively free of dust.
The material is best suited for use at room temperature. Shake can vigorously. When the ball has worked loose, continue to shake the can for a further minute. Hold the can vertically when spraying and spray thinly at a distance of about 20 - 30 cm from the surface. The resistance to abrasion and corrosion increases with increasing coating thickness. For this reason, the spraying process should be repeated once or twice after a short flash-off period. Underseal spray should be sprayed using a cross pattern to avoid spray shadowing.