Motorbike Tire Inflator and Sealer
- permanently and reliably seals hairline cracks and small leaks
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
1. Remove the cause of the puncture (e.g. nail, screw) if possible, then move the tire valve is halfway up the height of the rim and let out all of the air.
2. Shake bottle well. If cold, warm it up.
3. Screw the connector onto the tire valve.
4. Hold bottle vertically and spray.
Immediately drive at a moderate speed for 10 – 15 km so that the product can optimally distribute itself on the tire surface. Then correct the tire pressure. Do not forget to go to a workshop to have the tire professionally repaired.
Safety data sheets
Images and graphics
Motor oils - Made in Germany
For decades now, brand oil made in Germany! See here what awards we have already received