- permanent quick repairs
- cures even under water
- outstanding chemical resistance
- after curing, suitable for machining
- can be ground and painted over
- rapid curing
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
ApplicationTo obtain the optimum adhesion, the area to be treated should be free from dirt, grease and oil residues. For cleaning, we recommend Cleaner and Thinner (part no. 6130). Use a knife to cut off the required length of metal putty from the roll and knead it well.
The two components are mixed together by kneading them together and the metal putty begins to cure. Processing should be performed within 3–4 minutes. The mechanical processing can be performed after approx. 20 minutes.