Underseal Spreadable, black
- no aromatic hydrocarbons
- can be applied in thick layers
- very good adhesion on various substrates
- no running on vertical surfaces
- H226 Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Clean the surfaces to be treated thoroughly in advance and remove rust. The surfaces must be dry, free of wax, dirt, grease and dust.
The underbody protection can be applied with the Nylon Brush (part no. 6235) or a spatula to the desired areas on the vehicle underbody or in wheel arches. For thicker coats, we recommend allowing the undercoat to dry between coats.
Recommended application temperature: 15–25 °C
Do not leave containers standing open as the material will form a skin on the surface.