Weld Protection Spray
- increases service life
- does not contain CFCs
- suitable for steel, aluminum and stainless steel
- prevents adhesion of welding beads on the workpiece and the torch
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
This product is regulated by Regulation (EU) 2019/1148: all suspicious transactions, and significant disappearances and thefts should be reported to the relevant national contact point. Please see here.
ApplicationBriefly shake aerosol can. Switch off the welding equipment and spray a thin coat on cold workpieces and torches.
Note: Do not spray onto workpieces or parts of the torch while still hot or glowing! Allow an airing time of at least 5 minutes.
Safety data sheets
Images and graphics
Motor oils - Made in Germany
For decades now, brand oil made in Germany! See here what awards we have already received