Motorbike Chain and Brake Cleaner
- absolutely free of chlorine
- removes oil and grease-based contaminants
- low surface tension
- leaves no residues
- high proportion of active components
- controlled evaporation free of residues
- dissolves resin and tar-type residues
- optimum penetration capacity
- optimizes economical use
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
ApplicationPlace a box or rag under the parts to be cleaned. Spray dirty chains with Motorbike Chain and Brake Cleaner and let it run off. After the solvents have evaporated (approx. 10 min), the chain will be clean and free of grease and ready to be coated with Motorbike Chain Lube (part no. 1508) or Motorbike Chain Spray White (part no. 1591). Do not spray onto plastics.
Important: With painted brake calipers and components as well as plastics, check for compatibility on a hidden area before application.