Liquimate 8100 1K-PUR white
- extremely high UV resistance
- high bond strength
- permanently elastic after curing
- can be painted over after skin formation (preliminary tests recommended)
- EUH204 Contains isocyanates. May produce an allergic reaction.
- EUH210 Safety data sheet available on request.
- EUH212 Warning! Hazardous respirable dust may be formed when used. Do not breathe dust.
All external seams should be painted over (the compatibility must be tested in preliminary tests). Before the adhesive/sealant has cured, joints must be temporarily held with adhesive tapes or spacers. Liquimate 8100 1C PUR offers a great advantage in that it both seals and bonds the material. Liquimate 8100 1C PUR is not suitable or only suitable to a limited extent for structural bonds.
Note on working with adhesive sealants
In general, the material is ready to be painted over following skin formation time.
- Do not work with the product at temperatures below 10 °C.
- For temperatures between 10 °C and 15 °C, drying takes approx. 2 – 3 hours.
- The optimal processing temperature is between 15 °C and 25 °C.
For safety reasons, check to see that there is skin formation prior to painting over!
As sealants are not completely dry following skin formation time, the vehicle should be parked in a room whose temperature is above 15 °C for at least 24 hours after sealing if the outside temperature is below 10 °C.