Adhesive Body Spray
- does not contain CFCs
- high instant bonding strength
- spray jet can be modified
- economical to use
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
ApplicationTo guarantee the optimum adhesion, the surface to be bonded should be free of dirt, oil and grease. For this purpose, we recommend cleaning the bonding surfaces with Liqui Moly Cleaner and Thinner Part no. 6130. The desired spray pattern can be altered by rotating the spray head, depending on the size of the surface to be bonded. The car body adhesive spray is now sprayed onto the surface from a distance of 20-25 cm. Before bonding the materials together, a period of about 10 minutes must be allowed for the solvent to flash-off.
Adhesive residues can be removed with paint thinners or acetone. After use, invert the spray can and hold the spray head downwards until only the propellant starts to escape through the nozzle.