Gloss Spray Wax
- removes greasy contaminants and light road dirt
- freshens up colors
- excellent long-term protection
- protects against aggressive environmental influences
- high capacity
- high gloss mirror finish
- super-easy to polish
- can be applied without scratching
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- EUH208 Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3(2H)-one. May produce an allergic reaction.
ApplicationQuick and easy use minimizes effort. Surfaces which are heavily contaminated must be thoroughly cleaned and dried before treatment. Shake Gloss Spray Wax vigorously before use. Apply Gloss Spray Wax to the paintwork thinly and uniformly using a trigger spray bottle or LIQUI MOLY Pump Spray Bottle (part no. 3316). Only treat one section at a time. After this, wipe surfaces with a soft cloth or Microfiber cloth (part no. 1651) polishing at the same time. If necessary, use a dry cloth for polishing. Cellulose or paper towels are not suitable for polishing or re-polishing.
Do not spray onto hot surfaces or use in the bright sunshine.