A/C System Cleaner (Spray)
Special cleaner for removing mold and bacteria simply and effectively from A/C systems without removal. Leaves behind a pleasantly fresh scent after cleaning. All service recommendations released by vehicle manufacturers regarding the cleaning of air conditioning systems are to be followed. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product in ...Learn More
- expert's microbiological report available
- assures fresh, clean air
- destroys molds and bacteria
- removes musty smells
- forms a protective film
- cleans air inlet ducts
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
Packed in portions:
One pack will treat one vehicle or one air conditioning system. If the manufacturer of the air conditioning system provides a cleaning service recommendation, this recommendation must be observed. If no model-specific instructions are available from the passenger car manufacturer, follow the LIQUI MOLY recommendation for application. If possible, spray the cleaning fluid directly onto the surface of the evaporator of commercial vehicle, bus and home A/C systems.
LIQUI MOLY recommended use:
- During the cleaning process, make sure the window is open. Do not inhale the vapors while cleaning.
- Check to make sure that the condensation water drainage openings are not blocked.
- With the following adjustments to the heater and blower, dry the evaporator surface for 10 minutes with the motor running: Switch off the air conditioning unit and set to air circulation. Set the air distribution switch to footwell. Turn the temperature regulator and blower selector switch to max.
Clean the air conditioning system:
- Insert the probe of the cleaner toward the evaporator (center of the vehicle) (see vehicle-specific instructions in the air conditioning information: LIQUI MOLY (liqui-moly.com)).
- Operate the clearer and move the spray probe carefully back and forth to flush out and clean the evaporator thoroughly.
- Allow 15 to 20 minutes for the cleaning fluid to take effect.
- Dry the surface of the evaporator for a period of 10 minutes using the same settings for the heater and blower system as those used before cleaning.
- Replace the dust and pollen filter.
Note: Any cleaner which is spilled must be wiped up using a damp cloth and water.