Diesel Flow Fit K
- simple to use
- suitable for all diesel fuels (summer and winter diesel grades according to DIN EN 590) and fuel oil
- good response behavior
- self mixing
- secures winter operation which would otherwise be affected by the cold
- improves filter properties
- H304 May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
For optimum effect in preventing paraffin separation, it must be approx. 5 °C above the cloud point (turbidity point). Existing agglomerations of kerosene crystals cannot be dissolved afterwards by the addition. 1 l sufficient for 1,000 l fuel (dosage 1:1,000).
Note: Shake can well before use or stir up large container. Store free of frost, where possible. Bring up to room temperature after being affected by frost.
Add before refueling.
Stationary fueling systems:
The following mixing methods have proven successful:
1. Add when tank is approx. ¼ full. Topping up the tank will provide sufficient mixing.
2. During subsequent additions to the tank, mix using a stirrer.