Truck-Longlife Motor Oil S3 10W-40
Approvals: ACEA E4/E7, API CF, Scania LDF-3 Recommendations: Cummins CES 20072, DAF HP2, Deutz DQC III-10, Mack EO-M Plus, MAN M 3277, MB 228.5, MTU Typ 3, Renault Trucks RLD-2/RXD, Volvo Class A/VDS-3, ZF TE-ML 04C Show more
- outstanding detergent and dispersant properties
- extremely stable to aging
- excellent cold-start behavior
- wide operating temperature range
- high shear stability
- high wear resistance
- miscible with all commercially available motor oils
- reduces fuel consumption
- prevents "bore polishing"
- outstanding oil film strength
- keeps the charge air cooler extremely clean
- EUH208 Contains C14-16-18 Alkylphenol. May produce an allergic reaction.
- EUH210 Safety data sheet available on request.
The operating regulations of the commercial motor vehicle and engine manufacturers must be followed for normal and extended oil change intervals. Recommended usage is for diesel engines only.
ACEA E4, ACEA E7, API CF, Scania LDF-3
Cummins CES 20072, DAF HP2, Deutz DQC III-10, Mack EO-M Plus, MAN M 3277, MB 228.5, MTU Typ 3, Renault Trucks RLD-2, Renault Trucks RXD, Volvo Class A, Volvo VDS-3, ZF TE-ML 04C