Rust Protection Wax brown
Coating material as wax-based corrosion protection. For repairs and after-treatment of all protective coatings on underbodies. After drying, the waxes and resins contained form a closed corrosion protection film with outstanding adhesive properties. Wax-based products have “self-healing” properties and also adhere to existing PVC underbody coat ...Learn More
- no aromatic hydrocarbons
- outstanding rigidity
- good penetration
- good corrosion resistance
- can be applied in thick layers
- “self-repairing” properties
- H226 Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- EUH208 Contains Sulfonic acids, petroleum, calcium salts. May produce an allergic reaction.
Clean the surfaces to be treated thoroughly in advance and remove rust. The surfaces must be dry and free of wax, dirt and grease and largely free of dust.
Shake well before use! Can be applied with the UBS Spray Gun (part no. 6219) or the Compressed Air Can Gun (part no. 6220) at an operating pressure of 3 – 6 bar depending on the desired spray pattern.
Recommended application temperature: 20 – 25 °C