Pro-Line Gear Oil Leak Stop
- simple to use
- miscible with all commercially available gear oils
- optimum lubrication in extreme operating conditions
- prevents oil leaks and pollution of the environment
- avoids oil leaking onto clutches
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
EUH208 Contains Reaction products of bis(4-methylpentan-2-yl)dithiophosphoric acid with phosphorus oxide, propylene oxide and amines, C12-14-alkyl (branched). May produce an allergic reaction.
ApplicationContents of can (500 ml) sufficient to treat up to 10 liters of gear oil. The product can be added at any time. Sealing first takes place after about 600 to 800 km of driving. To guarantee a lasting effect, we recommend using Pro-Line Gear Oil Leak Stop at every oil change.
Note: Not suitable for use in fully automatic transmissions or in transmissions with a wet clutch!