Motorbike Foam Filter Oil (Spray)
- extremely adherent
- long engine service life
- reduces wear
- improves filter properties
- binds dust and sand
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
ApplicationFirst free the filter of coarse contaminants by knocking them out. Clean the air filter with LIQUI MOLY Motorbike Air Filter Cleaner (part no. 1299), wait for the solvent to evaporate and coat with Motorbike Air Filter Oil (spray). Before installing the air filter, allow it to air out for 10 to 15 minutes.
When working with Motorbike Air Filter Oil (spray), make sure that the area is well ventilated!