Motorbike Foam Filter Oil (Spray)
- extremely adherent
- long engine service life
- reduces wear
- improves filter properties
- binds dust and sand
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
First free the filter of coarse contaminants by knocking them out. Clean air filter with Liqui Moly Motorbike Foam Filter Cleaner (part no. 1299) and moisten with Motorbike Air Filter Oil (Spray) after the solvents have evaporated. Before installing the air filter, allow it to air out for 10 to 15 minutes.
When working with Motorbike Foam Filter Oil (Spray), make sure that the area is well ventilated.