GUNTEC Gun Oil
Strongly adherent, medium-viscous special oil for preserving and lubricating guns and metal parts. Ensures optimum corrosion and wear protection for moving parts and at all lubrication points. Thanks to good penetration properties and high protection against resinification, it is also ideal for lubricating precision mechanical components. Versatile ...Learn More
- extremely easy to use
- long-term corrosion protection
- does not contain acids
- does not resinify or become sticky
- outstanding oil film strength
- excellent long-term lubricating effect
- ensures hydrophobic (strongly water-repellent) surfaces
- outstanding dissolving properties for powder and smoke residues
- compatible with most commercially available plastics
- does not attack burnished parts
- broad application area
- strong adhesion and yet easy to remove
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- EUH208 Contains Di-iso-octyl amino methyl tolutriazole, Reaction products of 2,5-dimercapto-1,3,4-thiadiazole, sodium salt, with 1-octanethiol and hydrogen peroxide, Benzenesulfonic acid, di-C10-14-alkyl derivs., calcium salts, Benzene, mono-C10-14-alkyl derivs., fractionation bottoms, intermediate cut, sulfonated, sodium salts. May produce an allergic reaction.