Technical Sales Executive (M/F/D)
More committed. More focused. More human. We call it the LIQUI MOLY spirit. This special will and solidarity of our employees. It is the basis for the global success and the dynamic growth of LIQUI MOLY. We know what we want. That's why we have clear goals and visions in our sights, which we convert into actions every day with hard work, passion and intelligence. With heart, brains and backbone.
We are the best lubricant brand in the world, because the best work for us in sales, marketing, research, technology and production. Specialists that optimally advise and support our customers and partners in every sector.
Flexibility, reliability and collegiality are what characterize us. Our interaction is defined by direct communication, lots of responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom.
If the variety of our more than 4,000 products, the dynamics of a global brand operating around the world as well as the technical and human wealth of our LIQUI MOLY family worldwide fascinate you, then you are in the best place with us. By the way: Please only apply if you have no problem being regularly surprised by a repeated hit of endorphins while working. This, too, is just a part of our daily routine.
- Managing a defined geographic territory as a business unit to improve and increase market share
- Selling premium products and programs to our distribution partners and their customers
- Transferring your professional knowledge to shops and workshops
- Monitoring the development of points of sale and workshops
- Planning and organizing events with our clients
- Prospecting and creating opportunities
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the automotive aftermarket business
- Strong technical skills around car-repairing and maintenance (preferred)
- Knowledge of lubricants market (preferred)
- Field experience
- Availability to travel in the country
- Good knowledge of English (mandatory)
- Strong commercial skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Self-motivation and responsibility
- A strong and competent team
- Thorough training in our products and concepts
- Company Car and Full equipment
- Full-time working contract
- Integration in a highly successful multinational company
- Attractive remuneration package
Are you ready for this challenge? Do you have immediate availability? Join us now.