Customer service & order processing
LIQUI MOLY USA is a subsidiary of LIQUI MOLY GmbH headquartered in Ulm, Germany. Founded in 1957, our company has become a market leading manufacturer of OE type high quality motor oils, additives, and other lubricant products providing automotive workshop solutions. Solid sales growth in the US market has created the need for LIQUI MOLY to expand our team to keep pace with the growing demands of our products.
We are looking for someone with a proactive, energetic, and positive attitude that will help support our US management staff and provide operational support for our team. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to logistics and order processing. The job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all duties and tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner. Bilingual (English/German) is preferred.
The ideal candidate would preferably reside in Orange County, CA. This is a hybrid position and will be based out of our main office in Irvine, CA.
Position includes salary, 401K, health plan, paid vacation and select holidays
- Receive and process sales orders for our warehouse
- Provide customer service to vendors through email and telephone
- Assisting customers with order status, shipping, billing and product inquiries
- Answer inquiries regarding returns, claims, and ensure follow up
- Communication between employees, warehouse and customers
- Review and approve invoices and order acknowledgements
- Provide other operational tasks as needed
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Detailed working with complex data such as intercompany order numbers, quantities, part numbers and customer codes
- Reliable availability during key working hours
- Ability to take guidance and direction but also be a resourceful and disciplined self-starter
- Ability to switch gears and take on various administrative tasks as requested
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or four years of relevant experience in office support tasks
- Occasional travel may be required
- Job Type: Full-time