A special winter sports sponsorship season is over, but what's left for eternity are great impressions and numbers. Impressions of tears of joy, pained, but happy faces. Impressions of heroes, of enthusiastic spectators on site and on television sets worldwide. Great talents, new stars and risen legends ... that too was winter sport 2018/2019 with LIQUI MOLY!
Our winter sports sponsorship took place on four continents and has been broadcast in over 25 countries. 138 events took place over 100 days. An immense TV coverage of 4.6 billion people and a visibility of more than 5,000 hours speak for themselves. Cumulatively, more than 1.5 billion people saw our presence in Germany, more than 550 million in Russia and over 500 million in China. Our CEO Ernst Prost explains in this video recap what made our winter sports sponsoring so special:
LIQUI MOLY CEO Ernst Prost in winter sports video recap
At the following events our logo was included:
- AUDI FIS Alpine Skiing World Cup
- FIS World Cup Nordic Combined
- FIS Ski Jumping World Cup & Four Hills Tournament
- ISU Short Track World Cup & European and World Championships
- BMW IBSF World Cup & World Championships Bob + Skeleton
- FIS Alpine Ski World Championships Åre
- FIS Nordic World Ski Championships Seefeld
- IBU Biathlon World Championships Östersund
When assion, technology and diligence work together, LIQUI MOLY is not far away. We are looking forward to the next season!