Sales Support Administrator (M/F/D)
As Sales Support Administrator, the candidate should have the ability to work on multiple tasks and be a good problem solver. Excellent communication with the regional sales managers and interpersonal skills should be possessed. Support the daily sales functions through an efficient processing of customer orders, enquiries and invoicing. Show attentions to details and have strong MS Office skills.
- Manage customer’s accounts
- Process purchase orders including data entry, status and updates on pending orders
- Assisting in order placement and reception from supplier
- Arranging the transfer of order to our pick and pack logistics center
- Manage back orders for customers
- Update, control and maintain diverse sheets
- Stock control and stock take arrangements
- Update price files
- Follow up on payments and open balance control from customers
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Excellent computer literacy
- ERP system experience
- Good time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Permanent, Full-time
- 8 Hours shift
- Monday to Friday
- Office based
- 20.000-25.000 GBP p.y.
Please send your application in english or german language.