Steel sheet powder-coated in anthracite or aluminumsilverlook, 3 shelves, drip tray in galvanized sheetsteel, brochure compartment in the right-hand door. Doors are lockable.
The cabinet is delivered as complete, assembled unit.
The right oil for each vehicle – all oil specialties cleanlyand orderly arranged in the LIQUI MOLY oil cabinet!
- Specially developed for the new LIQUI MOLY 20-litercanister.
- You can therefore store smaller quantities of highvaluespecial oils as a rule.
- Offset shelves prevent drops falling onto the lowerlevels.
- Integrated oil drip tray so that there are no problemswith the authorities.
- Lockable, i.e. no more ”oil loss”!
- Document compartments integrated into the door,e.g. for technical data sheets.
- Capacity 8 x 20 l-canister and 2 x 60 l-drum. Alternative 12 x 20 l-canister.
Following equipment can be ordered additionally:
- The LIQUI MOLY gear oil cabinet is an in-house developmentand is produced exclusively for LIQUIMOLY clients.
- The body, doors and internal dividers are made ofhigh-quality, powder-coated sheet steel, in aluminumsilveror anthracite color.
- The cabinet also has a pull-out oil drip tray, threedrain cocks, holder for a hand-operated meteringsyringe (Part-No. 7989) and two storage compartmentsfor extra labels, oil guide, etc. on the inside ofthe right-hand door.
- Holes and reinforcement plates in the rear panel forwall fixing.Following content is possible:l 3 x 20-liter canisters, 3 x 6-packunits of the 1-liter gear oil bottle
Following content is possible:
- 3 x 20-liter canisters, 3 x 6-packunits of the 1-liter gear oil bottle
- The Motorbike oil cabinet was specially developedfor 20-liter and 1-liter LIQUI MOLY containers
- Robust design in powder-coated sheet steel for wallmounting
- Ideal for safekeeping of Motorbike motor and transmissionoils
- With built-in oil drip tray and document compartmentfor technical information sheets
Following content is possible:
- 3 x 20-liter canisters,3 x 6-packaging units of 1 liter motorcycleoil canisters (as desired)
Labels for identifying the canisters are included. Drain cock (Part-No. 7924) is an option
For optimum storage of chemical products.
Steel cabinets especially developedby LIQUI MOLY; extremely stableversion. Ideal for professional use in workshops with practical subdivisions. All cabinets are already prepared for wall installation. Doors can be secured with bale lock to prevent “disappearance”. All three cabinets are available separately.
Weight: each 23,5 kg
Dimensions (H x W x D): 950 x 450 x 320 mm (Part-No. 7973)
Service product cabinet
When aerosol cans are overheated from exposureto sun or fire, for example, the danger exists ofthe aerosol cans bursting. In addition to the hazardposed by parts of the spray can, other highly combustible substances are released, which can lead to aggravation of the fire or even explosion. For this reason it is practical in every day practice in workshops to store used aerosol cans in the LIQUI MOLY service product cabinet to counteract such hazards.
For storing Pro-Line Series LIQUI MOLY additives used in the workshop.
Adhesives and sealants cabinet
Adhesives, sealants and other chemical products for corrosion protection and car glass service can be stored safely and neatly in this cabinet.
* only available in the European Union