A common method of reducing pollutant emissions in modern combustion engines while at the same time improving their effectiveness is to inject the fuel directly into the combustion chamber. Direct injection assumes that the injector used (gasoline or diesel) goes into the combustion chamber. The consequence is that the sensitive nozzle head is permanently in contact with exhaust gases (including soot). Depending on the driving style and quality of fuel, deposits quickly form at the fuel outlets on the nozzle head. This means that the injected fuel can no longer mix optimally with the air, which in turn leads to higher consumption and with it an increase in pollutant emissions. As time goes on, more combustion residues such as soot is produced, clogging the fine outlets even more. This results in even poorer combustion through to the injector being blocked or the system failing, which can entail costly repairs. A further problem with direct-injection gasoline and diesel engines is that the intake area is not cleaned. This is contaminated both by the exhaust gas flowing back as a result of valve overlap and crankcase ventilation (deposits on the intake valves) and by the exhaust gas recirculation system. This combination of exhaust gas tract and intake tract causes what can be enormous deposits on the intake side of the engine. The resulting problems are wide and varied - from a thoroughly contaminated intake area through a faulty exhaust gas recirculation valve to poorly closing intake valves and the associated loss of compression.
JetClean Tronic II from LIQUI MOLY combines with our Pro-Line JetClean Tronic II additives to eliminate problems in the fuel and intake system quickly and reliably.
Selling additives increases the profit margin of a workshop without any extra work or time.
- One device for two applications. Both the fuel system and the intake system can be cleaned at the same time.
- Made in Germany quality. The device was developed and manufactured in Germany and is CE tested.
- Housing and tanks made of high-grade stainless steel.
- Active cooling of housing and medium in order to avoid the formation of steam bubbles. A continuous warning tone is given for safety if the medium reaches a temperature > 50 °C. The red indicator lamp on the device lights up at the same time.
- To prevent the engine “running dry”, a continuous warning tone is given when the fill level in the additive tank reaches approx. 250 ml and the blue indicator lamp on the device lights up at the same time.
- Pressure regulator instead of bypass valve. The pump regulates the pressure automatically as soon as the vehicle demands more or less power. The maximum operating pressure is 6.5 bar. The pressure regulator allows the pressure in the device to be relieved completely after cleaning, ensuring additional safety.
- Operated from the starter battery (12 volts) of the vehicle. This means cleaning does not need to be done at a specific location, and there is no need for an annual DGUV inspection.
- Efficient pump delivering up to 120 l/h.
- The high-quality pressure gauge displays pressures of up to 10 bar.
- Standard fuel filter available in the trade with a filtration rate of 3 – 5 μm. The scope of delivery includes a sealing plate with screw for sealing the removed gasoline or diesel fuel filter.
- Easy-to-read fill level indicator on the outside.
- Separate tank for cleaning the intake tract.
- Special adapters allow easy adaptation on the vehicle.
- Also suitable for commercial vehicles, agricultural machinery, buses and motorcycles.
- Adapter kits of the predecessor model can still be used.
- Comprehensive operating instructions.
- Both tanks can be emptied completely.