Disposable packaging costs money, and is also expensive to dispose of. Our filling station make filling and transferring standard workshop products child’s play. The special valve on the base of the air spray can allows it to be filled with compressed air and liquid in a single operation without having to unscrew it. That saves you time and makes your work both cleaner and more cost-efficient.
The benefits to you
The ease of handling and the ability to use free air as a propellant mean this system pays off particularly quickly. There is no need for an additional drip pan for storage and transfer.
ASD at a glance
We supply the Rapid Cleaner in a 60 l disposable drum (Part no. 3333).
The ASD Filling Station is cost-effective and absolutely safe
- The device does not charge statically, removing the need for grounding.
- The drum containing the medium is not put under pressure. There is no risk of explosion.
- You do not need an additional drip pan.
- No trash at all is produced. Less waste means less costs for disposal (1.000 cans equal 1 pallet of waste: cans, cardboard, packaging material).
- The can is filled with air and active agent in a single operation.
- No residues in the cans.
- Operation costs less and is more environmentally friendly than with conventional aerosol cans.