Regional Technical Sales Manager Ireland and N. Ireland (M/F/D)
Within the context of our positive global sales development, we are currently building our own sales team in Ireland. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced technical sales manager to join our team as soon as possible. In this position you will build up, maintain, and expand the distribution network of LIQUI MOLY. Also, you will be our link to the workshop and retail level where you create the demand for our products and visibility for our brand directly at the POS. You are part of a strong team in an innovative and successful company that relies on close cooperation with our customers.
- supporting and managing current customers
- growing overall sales with planned yearly sales budgets
- participating on trade shows, customer events and customer trade evenings
- demonstrate and show our products in action
- prospecting for new business opportunities and follow up on the business potential through all channels
- provide training for customers about the LIQUI MOLY product offering and how to sell the product throughout the entire distribution system, including garages, factors, and distributors
- must be based in the Republic of Ireland
- work experience and proven success in a similar role (preferably in lubricant products or automotive aftermarket)
- technical know-how and strong technical abilities.
- high intrinsic self-motivation
- high willingness to travel in the selected territory, occasionally also overnight trips, travel abroad or weekends.
- personal discipline to generate a productive turnout, based in the Republic of Ireland.
- valid driving licence with good driving record
- excellent communication and presentation skills, strong presentation abilities to customers and to group audiences
- good English language skills (written and spoken)
- a strong and competent team
- thorough training in our products and concepts
- a company car, mobile phone, and laptop
- attractive salary and possible additional incomes
Please send your application in English or German language.
This is a permanent full-time position.