Brake Fluid Racing
Synthetic brake fluid for extreme operating conditions. It contains inhibitors to prevent the corrosion of metallic brake components and to reduce oxidation at increased temperatures. The brake fluid has an outstanding wet and dry boiling point, thus ensuring safe braking even after the absorption of some moisture over an extended period of use. Sp ...Learn More
Approvals: FMVSS 116 DOT 4, ISO 4925 Class 4, SAE J 1703/J 1704 Show more
- excellent elastomer compatibility
- excellent low temperature behavior
- extremely high wet and dry boiling points
- outstanding protection against the formation of steam bubbles
- miscible and compatible with high-quality synthetic brake fluids
- assures a high degree of lubricating action on all moving components in the hydraulic brake circuit
- high thermal stability
- excellent viscosity/temperature properties
- H361fd Suspected of damaging fertility. Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
ApplicationMiscible and compatible with all high-quality synthetic brake fluids. The optimal period of use for this brake fluid is, however, only ensured when it is used alone. For use in road driving, the Racing Brake Fluid must be changed completely after max. 12 months.
FMVSS 116 DOT 4, ISO 4925 Class 4, SAE J 1703, SAE J 1704