Brake Fluid Racing
Approvals: FMVSS 116 DOT 4, ISO 4925 Class 4, SAE J 1703/J 1704 Show more
- excellent elastomer compatibility
- excellent low temperature behavior
- extremely high wet and dry boiling points
- outstanding protection against the formation of steam bubbles
- miscible and compatible with high-quality synthetic brake fluids
- assures a high degree of lubricating action on all moving components in the hydraulic brake circuit
- high thermal stability
- excellent viscosity/temperature properties
- H361d Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
ApplicationMiscible and compatible with all high-quality synthetic brake fluids. The optimal period of use for this brake fluid is, however, only ensured when it is used alone. For use in road driving, the Racing Brake Fluid must be changed completely after max. 12 months.
FMVSS 116 DOT 4, ISO 4925 Class 4, SAE J 1703, SAE J 1704