Regional Sales Manager (M/F/D) – MARINE Lubricants and Additives (Florida Coastal Area)
LIQUI MOLY is a leading manufacturer of OE type premium quality Marine motor oils, additives and lubricant products. Since 1957 LIQUI MOLY has developed, manufactured and supplied the German market place plus over 120 other countries with high quality oil and additive products for the marine, powersports, automotive, and industrial markets. In early 1992 we began our sales effort in North America with the past 10 years sales growth very strong in the USA. To continue our successful growth, we must again expand our sales team to meet market demands.
LIQUI MOLY USA currently seeks a qualified candidate for the Florida region marine segment. Join our team and you will work with people who think positive about the future and are upbeat about life. In this position, you will take an active part in the daily successful growth of our company.
Throughout this region, you will be responsible for sales growth, marketing efforts and business expansion of our marine lubricants and additives. With the opportunity to work independently, you are responsible for your own success.
This job provides a competitive salary D.O.E., plus an annual bonus opportunity. Benefits include travel expense reimbursement, car allowance, iPad, cell phone, internet cost contribution, 401K plan, health insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
* This position is a home office-based assignment
Area of activity:
- Develop sales strategies to increase the overall sales of LIQUI MOLY marine products.
- From product distribution to installation, build new relationships with professional marine business owners, their managers and service techs.
- Manage current customer partnerships with all marine channels.
- Conduct product trainings that teach customers how to market, sell and use LIQUI MOLY marine products
- Primary territory: State of Florida
- Re-location not available for this position
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in field sales management (preferably in lubricant products or marine/powersports products)
- Responsible to use a CRM tool on a daily basis; submit daily / weekly reports
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset in developing accounts in a consultative manner
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with an upbeat selling style and energetic attitude
- Be able to periodically work weekend industry events. Occasional overnight travel.
- Efficient time management and exceptional organizational skills are required
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong presentation abilities to customers and to group audiences
- Clear a background check
- Valid and clean driver license record
- Ability to use MS Office applications (Excel, Word and Power Point) Must reside within the territory
Job Type: Full-time
This is a permanent full-time position.